A - INTRODUCTION
The privacy of our visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy details what we do with your personal information.
B - PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, your location, the type and version of your browser, and your operating system,
- Information such as your e-mail address, which you provide to us for instance when registering for the site,
- Information you enter when you create a profile on our website such as your name and your first name,
- Information you enter in the context of the use of our application,
- Information contained in all communications that you send us by e-mail or on our website, including their contents and metadata,
- Any other personal information that you communicate to us.
Before you divulge to us personal information about another person, you must obtain the consent of such person with respect to the disclosure and processing of such personal information under the terms of this policy.
C - USE OF DATA
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site.
We may use your personal information for:
- Administer our website and our application,
- Customize the content of our website for you,
- Allow your use of the services offered on our website,
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested,
- Send us our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your desire to stop receiving our newsletter),
- Deal with requests and complaints about our website made by you or about you
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud,
- Check compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website,
- Other uses.
Some distance calculation features use the services of Google and Mapbox companies. The information processed by requests to these service providers is done anonymously and only contains latitudes and longitudes from addresses that you have previously entered voluntarily and explicitly.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
D - DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our association to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law,
- In any ongoing or future legal proceedings,
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
- To any person we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be able to request the disclosure of such information personal.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
E - INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
Your personal data is likely to be transferred to all countries in which our host could locate its storage facilities. However, no information entered in the context of the use of our application is accessible on the internet freely by a person.
You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this Section E.
F - DATA RETENTION
This section details our data retention policies and procedures designed to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and removal of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose is not retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Without prejudice to the preceding article (F-1), we will delete the personal data of these categories on the date and time specified below:
- Personal profiles and all associated personal data will be deleted after 1 year of inactivity,
- Data deleted from your initiative within our app will be permanently destroyed after 7 days,
- Backups of our database performed at regular intervals are kept only over a range of 6 months, extending the duration of the two preceding categories by the same duration to the maximum.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law,
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or potential legal proceedings,
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
G - DATA SECURITY
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information,
- We will store all personal information you provide to us on secure servers (password protected and firewalled),
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and that we can not guarantee the security of your data sent over the internet,
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website. We will not ask you for your password (except when you login on our website).
H - AMENDEMENTS
We can sometimes update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this policy regularly to make sure you are aware of any changes made to it. We may notify you of changes made to this policy by e-mail when the content of the changes appears to be significant enough.
I - YOUR RIGHTS
You can ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. The transfer of such information will be subject to the following conditions:
- The payment of postal charges in case of sending by mail at your request,
- The presentation of sufficient proof of your identity (for these purposes, we generally accept a photocopy of your passport and national identity card plus an original copy of a public service bill indicating your current address).
We may retain personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you expressly and in advance express your agreement to us using your personal information for marketing purposes or we will provide you an opportunity to refuse the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J - THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains hypertext links to third party websites and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
K - UPDATE OF THE INFORMATION
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
L - COOKIES
The data relating to your use of our website are temporarly stored on the server of our host. This information is automatically purged by the server beyond 24 minutes. This information is by definition accessible exclusively within the operational framework of our website and can not be consulted by a third party.
An identification key stored as a "session" cookie (PHPSESSID) is automatically generated on your browser and does not persist after closing your browser.
Logging out from your account causes the immediate destruction of these temporary data.
Our website exclusively uses session cookies.
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies.
- With Internet Explorer and Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442,
- With Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences,
- With Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en,
- With Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac,
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of those website.